Made of all teak and come in a variety of styles and lengths.
These guns are designed to use 2-3 bands and a 9/32" shaft...special order guns can accommodate 5/16" shaft.
- Rear Handle models are the traditional style for those that enjoy the ease and quickness of loading from the hip.
- Mid-Handle are for those divers that want extra maneuverability for easy tracking of fish.
- Rear-Plus version provides the maximum rubber pull of a mid-handle gun (due to the rear location of the trigger)
with the reach of a rear handle gun.
- Enclosed track guns are laminated teak, weighted for buoyancy and balance. The enclosed track houses a delrin enclosed insert to provide stability.
- The new Semi-enclosed track Free Shafter is for those who want a quick loading freeshaft gun. Loading takes 1/2 the time which can gain more bottom time.
- Gun sizes are measured from end of spear gun to tip of muzzle.
- Band lengths do not include wishbones. Optimum wishbone lengths are 4" for guns under 60", 6" for Blue Water
- Using more bands then listed can be dangerous with increased recoil. Use recommended shafts and number of bands for each spear gun.
Time in Hawai'i when this page was last loaded:
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
I feel like I can't miss. Plus this gun is so sexy, so well balanced, it makes me be a smoother diver, like a good woman will make you a better man. - Darren Bertonneau